Coffee County Bank is pleased to offer our customers a 24-hour automated telephone banking system. You may choose from the system’s many options to access information on any of your Coffee County Bank deposit accounts or loans.
Information or features that Coffee County Bank telephone banking can provide include:
- Account balances
- Review transactions
- Interest Information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Bank location and hours
Our telephone banking system is convenient and simple to use at any hour of the day or night.
Using a touch-tone telephone, call: 1-800-728-9728
How It Works
- Once you call the automated telephone banking system, you will be asked what type of account you are inquiring about and the account number.
- You will be asked for the pin number to that account. Use the last four of the primary account holder’s social security number when calling for the first time. You will then be prompted to change the pin to a personal four-digit number of your choice. **Helpful Hint: Choose a number that you will remember**.
- The automated system will then supply you with the information you inquired about.
- You will use the personal four-digit number you assigned to that account number on future calls to the automated system.
- Each separate account will require the same setup. You can assign the same four-digit pin to all accounts or have a different pin for each account.