Mobile Deposit puts banking at your fingertips. Use your iPhone® or Android™ device to deposit checks from anywhere. . Choose the account, select the amount, capture a picture of the front and back of check, and then you are done. Just that easy!
TO ENROLL NOW CALL 931-728-1975
Additional Terms and Conditions for Mobile Deposit
- All checks must be properly endorsed with your signature and the phrase “FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY”. Checks deposited, must be payable to the account holder(s).
- All Mobile Check Deposits are subject to our verification and final review and may be rejected by us for any reason. The status of your deposit will be in your deposit history.
- Any deposits received after 4:00pm CST, Monday-Friday (except holidays) will be processed the next business day.
- Items that have been confirmed as received and credited to your account should be destroyed and disposed of in a timely manner that should not exceed 30 days from the time of deposit. You agree to properly dispose of the item to ensure it is not represented for payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who is eligible to use Coffee County Bank Mobile Deposit?
A: Mobile deposit is available to the customers who have:
- Enrolled in Coffee County Banks Mobile Banking
- An active checking/savings account with Coffee County Bank for at least 6 months
- Demonstrated financial responsibility with all Coffee County Bank accounts.
Q: Should I endorse my check before taking a picture?
A: YES, please endorse with- Your Signature & "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY"
Q: How can I enroll in Mobile Deposit?
A: Call us at (931)728-1975 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: When will the funds be made available on Mobile Deposit?
A: Generally, if the Mobile Deposit is done by 4:00p.m. it will be available the following business day. Business days are Monday - Friday, excluding federal holidays honored by Coffee County Bank.
Q: Are there any helpful hints to make using Mobile Deposit more efficient?
A: Yes, please consider the following things when using Mobile Deposit.
- Make sure that the check amount entered matches the amount written.
- Verify it has been endorsed, with your signature & CCB Mobile Deposit.
- Make sure the checks are flat before taking the photo.
- When taking the picture keep the check where all four corners can be visible.
- Keep the phone steady above the check when taking your photo.
- Ensure the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting the deposit.